How To Enter
1. Each time you place a deposit on a new unused 2020 Yamaha Snowmobile from an authorized, participating Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd. (“Yamaha”) dealer March 5, 2019 and April 13, 2019 inclusive, you will be automatically entered in the contest from your registration data provided you take delivery prior to November 30, 2019.
2. You may also enter the contest by printing your full name, address and telephone number on a postcard and mailing it to the address below. No purchase necessary. One entry per customer. Mail each entry separately bearing sufficient postage to: 2020 SPRING POWER SURGE SWEEPSTAKES Yamaha Motor Canada 480 Gordon Baker Road Toronto, Ontario M2H 3B4
To be eligible, mailed entries must be received by Yamaha no later than 11:59 PM April 18, 2019.
3. For any of the entrants placing a deposit on the Yamaha products described in Section 1 or any contestant entering by mail as described in Section 2, there will be two first place prizes of a 2019 Yamaha Kodiak 450 EPS (valued at $8,799 each); eight second place prizes of a Yamaha YT624EJ Snowblower (valued at $2,899 each); 20 third place prizes of a Yamaha EF2000iS Generator (valued at $1,349 each); 5 fourth place prizes of a $500 Yamabucks Certificate towards the purchase of Genuine Yamaha Parts and Accessories; 20 fifth place prizes of a Yamaha MusicCast 20 Bluetooth Speaker (valued at $249.99 each); and 50 sixth place prizes of a Yamaha/FXR Ride Pack (valued at $140 each).
4. The contest will run from March 5, 2019 and April 13, 2019. The random draw will be made at Yamaha’s head office at 480 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto, Ontario, at 10:00 a.m. on December 6, 2019 by an employee of Yamaha from all eligible entries. The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone. 5. The chances of being selected are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
How To Win
6. To win, the selected entrants must have complied with these official contest rules and must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question, to be administered by an employee of Yamaha during a pre-arranged, mutually-convenient telephone call. If the selected entrants cannot be reached on or before December 13, 2019 or fails to correctly answer the skill testing question, the prize will be forfeited and another entrant will be drawn from the original entrants which have not been drawn.
Who Can Enter
7. This contest is open to individuals who are residents of Canada over the age of majority in their province/territory of residence. Yamaha dealers and their employees, employees of Yamaha, its affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other representatives or agents and members of the respective immediate families of such persons, or anyone with whom such persons are domiciled, are not eligible to enter the contest.
8. Names of the prize winners will be available upon request by writing to Yamaha at the above address. Decisions of Yamaha in respect of this contest are final.
9. Prize must be accepted as awarded by December 31, 2019 without substitution.
10. All entries become the property of Yamaha. Yamaha reserves the right at its option to publish the winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements in any media chosen by Yamaha without further compensation to the winner. Yamaha accepts no liability for printing errors on material distributed for this contest.
11. With respect to Quebec residents and to entries originating within the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
12. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws.